Granola has seen a surge of popularity all thanks to the growing fame of fitness. Granola is associated with healthy snacking because it is a mix of oats and dry fruits rolled together with brown sugar, honey and puffed rice.
Granola is also found in the form of bars where it is easier to carry. Granola bars serve as a snack which is healthy, filling and delicious at the same time.
- Twin pack includes 2 boxes for Oats, Honey and Almonds Granola
- Good Source of Fiber to Quaker Oats provide a good source of fiber to support a healthy digestive system. See nutrition facts for total fat per serving
- 5 grams of Protein
- Very low in sodium
Does Granola Go Bad? How Long Does Granola Last?
Granola is not a fragile food product where it gets spoiled easily. Granola can still be eaten after some days even it has been opened from its packet.
Most store bought granola has a shelf-life of six months. This means that granola can last long if it is kept in the right conditions.
Although it has been mentioned that granola is still edible after it has been opened, you should check for ingredients that easily oxidize. If there are ingredients that might react badly with air, it would be wise to store the granola in a dry, air-tight container.
Granola can still go bad under the wrong storing conditions. If there is an excess of moisture in the storage or pantry, and if the granola is not stored in an air-tight environment, the moisture can seep through.
After which, the granola may no longer be fresh and possibly not safe to consume for people with sensitive digestion.
- DELICIOUS HEALTHY BREAKFAST : Keto Friendly Low Carb Food - only 3g Net Carbs
- EASY TO MAKE : Recommend to eat Cold or Hot with Almond milk or Heavy Cream for perfect low carb cereal keto food or Enjoy as a Keto Snack right out of the bag
- ENJOY AS YOUR FAVORITE Keto Granola, Keto Cereal, Keto Foods, Keto Snacks, keto dessert for a filling meal that satisfies your cravings
- WE'VE BEEN CALLED: Pro Granola, low carb granola, gluten free granola, low carb snacks, best keto snacks, keto foods in groceries, keto hot cereal and more
How to Tell If Granola Is Bad? Granola Shelf Life!
As mentioned earlier, if the granola is not stored properly, moisture and oxygen can play the culprits for making your granola get spoiled. This can cause the granola to form a moldy appearance or there can be some organic growth, which is not safe at all.
If left opened for a long time, oxygen can come in contact with the ingredients in the granola and can turn it rancid.
Bad granola will also have a typical smell which cannot be ignored. Even if it does not smell or it does not have a particularly moldy appearance, the granola may no longer taste fresh and crunchy.
It will have a soggy texture which will eventually put you off from snacking on it, which means that it is time to throw it out.
- ✮ BUILD TO LAST - We have taken meticulous care to ensure that the containers you receive will last for years to come. Unlike most sellers on Amazon which have lids that easily break with use, our containers come with New and Improved Lids which are made up of High Impact Resistant and Durable ABS Plastic which means you don’t need to worry about the Lids breaking. Additionally the Lid-Lock Mechanism ensures maximum freshness and prolonged food storage.by creating 100% airtightness.
- ✮ BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK - We provide a higher TOTAL STORING CAPACITY unlike most others on Amazon. Includes 1 Large Container (8.0 cups /1.9 liters), 2 Medium Containers (5.1 cups /1.2 liters), 2 Small Containers (3.4 cups /0.8 liter), 2 Mini Containers (2.1 cups /0.5 liters). These air tight containers come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes for all your storage needs.
- ✮ SUPERIOR BUNDLE - Your Complete Bundle comes with 7 BPA-FREE Premium Food-Storage Canisters, a Chalkboard Marker & BONUS Reusable Chalkboard Labels allowing You to organize your pantry like never before. This set comes in a beautiful box which makes it an IDEAL GIFT for any family. Nobody else in the market provides more Value to YOU than us
- ✮ VERSATILE CONTAINERS - MANY GREAT USES: These air-tight food-safe Keepers are not only IDEAL for storing dry foods such as flour, sugar, rice, grain, cereals, nuts, beans, snacks, pasta, coffee and tea and but they are also PERFECT for holding liquids such as water, juice, soup, and more. No need to worry about liquids spilling out, just push down the handle and let the airtight technology do it’s magic
- ✮ SPACE SAVING DESIGN - These Durable Square Containers have been especially designed to MINIMIZE SPACE, they are STACKABLE and will easily fit into your refrigerator, freezer or cupboard which enables you to get the kitchen organized and frees up space in the pantry. These clear Containers are also easy to clean, extremely USER FRIENDLY and ready to use.